BEX MARSHALL is currently sponsored by Teye Guitars,Ozark Resonators,Eccelshall Electric Lady Guitars, DR Strings and GMF music.
- Body wood: select Mahogany, with Maple cap
- Neck wood: select Mahogany
- Fingerboard: bound Ebony with the Teye-inlay
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Aluminum plates: Acid/Laser etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork
- Bridge: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-bridge
- Tailpiece: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials
- Pick-ups: 2x Custom-wound Jason Lollar
- Electronics: Teye’s New Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO™
- Control knobs: proprietary Teye knobs and switch tip
- Finish: Teye’s hand-rubbed Luthier’s oil finish with Shipwreck®
- See options HERE
The Electric Lady brand was a joint venture between Chris Eccleshall and a guitarist from Kingsbridge, Devon called Eddie Cameron. Chris Eccleshall is a well renowned guitar maker who was once Rory Gallaghers guitar tec and also repaired guitars for Pete Townsend after he smashed them up!
Product Code: 3515BTEC
- Thinline brass body
- Nickel plated
- Decorative engraving
- Mahogany neck
- Inlaid rosewood fingerboard
- Lipstick style pickup
Twin Bex Marshall Resonators specs as above with custom paint finish one cut away, one full bodied.
The GMF Ai ProTube is an acoustic preamplifier, direct box, and all around solution for connecting your acoustic instrument into a sound source.
The Ai ProTube can be used as:
· A pre-amp for your acoustic instrument with your built in pick up or external pickup
· A DI box to connect to a PA system
· An alternative to a large amp for travel dates when you just can’t pack your whole system. The Ai ProTube is easily connected to any PA or sound system via the Line Out or XLR direct out connections.(Basically a high quality acoustic amp without the power amp or speakers)
If you want to add your favorite effects, we have you covered with an effects send and return loop.